Thursday, 17 October 2013

New Questions to lead my case study research

I will show how using the product of the crowd's work is justified by its eventual reinterpretation and rerelease into the crowd:
How is content commissioned?:
general requirement
specific limitation
How is it presented in the interim stage?
How is the final outcome presented?

I will discuss if giving credit to the different contributors help resolve the question of authorship that may rise in some of these works:
What possible authorship related arguments may arise?
is credit given?:
in what form?
Does it help to solve the issues? How?


(analysis) To conclude, I will try to determine if these work allow the crowd to become more aware of its own potential and make it wiser:
Are the results available to the crowd as a whole? By what means?
What kind of conclusions, which are relevant to the crowd, can these case studies lead to?
Is there evidence to show that the crowd, post study case is wiser?

No comments:

Post a Comment